A hands-on valid training course addressed to young entrepreneurs, in order to support them with ICT uptake through the implementation of strategies tailored to the situational and behavioural characteristics of youth businesses.
The project results:
- IO1/A1 - Rationalisation phase report
- IO1/A2 - Needs validation reports: UK/IE/PL/EL/HR/CY
- IO1/A3 - Training methodology and e-business strategies definition
- IO1/A4 - Action List (represented in the Genie)
- IO1/A5 - DEC Course Development modules:
- IO1/A6 - ECVET Supporting Tools
Online Sales Strategy Genie
An interactive tool that allows users to choose actions to implement in each phase of the E-commerce at their own time and pace. You can access the Genie here.
Watch the project video here