A hands-on valid training course addressed to young entrepreneurs, in order to support them with ICT uptake through the implementation of strategies tailored to the situational and behavioural characteristics of youth businesses.
Read about our progress:
- IO1/A1 - Rationalisation phase report
- IO1/A2 - Needs validation reports: UK/IE/PL/EL/HR/CY
- IO1/A3 - Training methodology and e-business strategies definition
- IO1/A4 - Action List (represented in the Genie)
- IO1/A5 - DEC Course Development modules:
- IO1/A6 - ECVET Supporting Tools
Online Sales Strategy Genie
An interactive tool that allows users to choose actions to implement in each phase of the E-commerce at their own time and pace.
Learning Motivational Environment
An online training environment, facilitated by Social Learning functionalities, delivering interactive media learning content regarding each specific process of the e-Commerce lifetime.